Location
Closed
Closed today Toggle weekly schedule
  • Monday

    09:00 - 17:00

  • Tuesday

    09:00 - 17:00

  • Wednesday

    09:00 - 17:00

  • Thursday

    09:00 - 17:00

  • Friday

    09:00 - 17:00

  • Saturday

    Closed

  • Sunday

    Closed

  • 13/07/2024 19:50 local time

Company Name

Ardent Hire Solutions HQ

Company Type
Plant Hire
About Us

Ardent Hire Solutions HQ, Bedfordshire

Ardent Hire Solutions Ltd. is 85% owned by Searchlight Capital and Duke Street Private Equity, and management and employees hold the remaining 15%. The Board comprises the SMT, the investor group and Chairman Greg Fitzgerald, with CEO Jeremy Fish leading the SMT.

Ardent Hire Solution HQ, Hire out the following Plant:

Mini Excavator Hire
Excavator Hire
Telehandler Hire
Forklift Hire
Roto Telehandler Hire
Heavy Lift Telehandler Hire
Dumper Hire
Compaction Roller Hire
Backhoe Loader Hire
Attachment Hire
Trailer Hire

Ardent Hire Solutions operates a nationwide network of ten depots across the UK. These strategically situated depots ensure comprehensive coverage and quick access to necessary equipment.

Depot Locations:

  • Great North Road, Chawston, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK44 3BE
  • Unit 2, King Road Avenue, Avonmouth, City of Bristol, BS11 9HF
  • 289-297 Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9BS
  • Neptune Close, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Medway, ME2 4LT
  • Unit 2 Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UX
  • Coleshill Rd, Unit 7, Drayton Manor Business Park, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3TL
  • Unit 2A Pegham Industrial Estate, Laveys Lane, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 6SD
  • Old Mill Lane Industrial Estate, Severn Way, Hunslet, Leeds, LS10 1BY
  • Polmadie Road, Scotland, Glasgow City, G42 0PH
  • Haydock Lane, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 9UH

These depots are well-equipped to serve customers and provide exceptional service day after day.

Contact Ardent Hire Solutions Ltd. Head Office:

Tel: 03333 202 555

Email: sales@ardenthire.com.

Visit Ardent's Website

Address:

Great North Road
Chawston
Bedford
Bedfordshire
MK44 3BE
United Kingdom

Opening Times:

  • Monday: 7:30 am–6:00 pm
  • Tuesday: 7:30 am–6:00 pm
  • Wednesday: 7:30 am–6:00 pm
  • Thursday: 7:30 am–6:00 pm
  • Friday: 7:30 am–6:00 pm
  • Saturday: Closed
  • Sunday: Closed

See Ardent Hire's Plant Hire Listings on PlantClassifieds:

Mini Digger Hire in Cambridgeshire

Visit the Companies House website to access information about Ardent Hire Solutions Limited. The direct link is Ardent Hire Solutions Limited on Companies House.

  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review
    Contact Form