Questions to Ask Your Plant Hire Company
10 Key Questions to Ask Your Plant Hire Company
With over 30 years of experience in the plant hire industry, these are questions worth asking your plant hire company before hiring a machine to ensure that you have the right equipment for the job.
By asking the right questions, you can better understand the company’s capabilities, the quality of its equipment, and the level of support they offer. This will help you make an informed decision when choosing a plant-hire company, which can help you avoid problems, reduce costs, and increase productivity.
Ten Questions to Ask Your Plant Hire Company:
- Can the plant hire company deliver the equipment at the date and time I need it? Helping you plan your construction project.
- What is the maximum digging depth, lifting capacity and reach of the plant? Asking the right questions upfront to ensure you hire the right machinery for your project can reduce costly replacement costs upfront.
- Is your equipment well maintained and serviced regularly?
- What type of attachments is available for the plant?
- How much does the weekly machine rental cost, and what are the charges for a one, two, three days, or weekend hire? Is there a minimum hire period?
- Are there additional fees or charges (such as insurance fees, fuel surcharges, breakdown, maintenance and cleaning charges.)?
- What is the rental period, and is there any flexibility in the collection and return dates?
- What is the policy for damage or loss of equipment?
- What is the process for obtaining service or repair if the equipment breaks down?
- Can you send me a copy of your terms and conditions?
When looking for a plant hire company, it is essential to research and gathers information about its reputation. One way to do this is by asking business contacts for recommendations and feedback. The response can provide valuable insight into the company’s reliability, customer service, and quality of its equipment.
It is also advisable to read reviews and testimonials from other customers, check their ratings with PlantClassifieds, local business agencies or industry associations, and compare the pricing and services of different companies.
A company with a good reputation will have a track record of satisfied customers and will likely provide higher service and equipment quality.
View CPA’s terms and conditions for plant hire.
If you enjoyed our 10 Key Questions to Ask, Your Plant Hire Company, visit our FAQ page, where we answer more of your plant hire questions.
Questions to Ask Your Plant Hire Company was written in February 2023 by PlantClassifieds.