Site logo
Company Name

Ardent Hire Solutions HQ

Company Type
Plant Hire
About Us

Ardent Hire Solutions HQ

Ardent Hire Solutions Ltd. is 85% owned by Searchlight Capital and Duke Street Private Equity, and management and employees hold the remaining 15%. The Board consists of the SMT, the investor group and Chairman Greg Fitzgerald, with CEO Jeremy Fish leading the SMT.

Ardent Hire out the following Plant:

Mini Excavator Hire
Excavator Hire
Telehandler Hire
Forklift Hire
Roto Telehandler Hire
Heavy Lift Telehandler Hire
Dumper Hire
Compaction Roller Hire
Backhoe Loader Hire
Attachment Hire
Trailer Hire

Contact Ardent Hire Solutions Ltd. Head Office:

Tel: 03333 202 555


Visit Ardent's Website


Great North Road
MK44 3BE
United Kingdom

Opening Times:

Monday 7 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday 7 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday 7 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday 7 am – 5:30 pm
Friday 7 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

See Ardent Hire's Plant Hire Listings on PlantClassifieds:

Mini Digger Hire in Cambridgeshire

Contact the Company Direct

  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review
    Contact Form